View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 12-17-2017, 01:01 AM

Jareth looked at the cats that seamed to group around the young werewolf, well... more then half of his cats approved... that changed things a bit. Crossing his arms with a sigh, pale blue eyes looked at the pup. "Hullo... I don't think I introduced myself when we first met. My name is Jareth Rao, I have lived in this house for almost 80 years now...and the most company I've had besides my sister and my cats has been the random human teenager....None stay long... it's better that long.... But you... Kieran, my wards let you in when they shouldn't let any other supernatural other then myself in." Jareth paused here, sitting himself down as Caesar, the older grey cat who had lead Jareth here before, jumped up onto his lap, old green eyes looking at Kieran.

"I know I'm going to regret this later.... but I can not in good mind send you out on your own. So... I am inviting you to stay here... till you are fully healed and have some plan for yourself aside from just running for the rest of your life."
Jareth said his pale eyes watching the young wolf.

"The sun will raise itself in a few hours.... there are many unused bedrooms in this place. The bedding will need to be washed....so....let's get started." Jareth scooped up Caesar the older can purring in his arms as the vampire lead the way up to the second floor where the bedrooms where. The only bed room that got used aside from his own was the one that his sister used when she visited. There where a total of 5 bedrooms on the top floor here. So there where three free rooms. Jareth gestured for Kieran to look around the three rooms to find one that suited him.