View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 PM

Oh joy, oh bliss! A 5 hour wash day. I dont know whats wrong with my washer. The water just doesnt come in fast. I bet that governor brown is siphoning off his share. He looks like a guy with a pool. And this is my familial quirk. We dont discard items until they've gasped their last. We accept cast offs and give them a new home. We dont replace rugs. Or update. This house has no dishwasher or sink disposal. I dont actually like dishwashers, but a disposal is nice. And this house wasnt electrically updated. An old couple lived here. The fuse box was always blowing in the beginning, till you learned not to use any appliance while microwave was on.

The rug thing is annoying. A bit. The rug is slightly plush and leaves indentations. I can see discolored indentations where previous owner had stereo boxes.

Took my prilosec and dang allergy pill. Got em from gf mentioning she heard calcium supplements can predispose you to macular degeneration. Im not into supplements now, though.

Read comment here about eco urn. When you pass, you can become a tree. Your ashes are mixed with a seed, like a pine or maple. I looked it up. They want $145 for a seed and container. you could buy a seed and a large gulp drink, and theres your container.

Well, must spin first then get at that lovely wash!