View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM

Tylic sat and started to eat her food slowly, savoring every bite. As she sat there her handler looked out the door, seemingly watching for people. Her schedule was said out loud to her and she took it all in. If she was not being tortured by the tests, that meant that they were doing other things on his terms. "So the torment comes later," she said in a serious untamed voice. When she finished her food, her handler spoke again. "Most of the girls are too scared to defy any of these tests and they do know our weaknesses from what I've heard, she said in a sort of a smearing voice. "You all know our weaknesses as well. Believe me, I've contemplated on killing everyone in the facility." She said quietly almost as if to herself. "Why do you think I fight every day?" She said standing and looking at the male. "Fighting all the time is the only thing I know how to do at this point to get my freedom back... I wouldn't be surprised if the militia killed me on the spot for how much trouble I've caused already." At this point she didn't care who heard her, but shekels her voice quiet even still. "But now I know why the others don't fight. They fear for others as Well as themselves." With that she turned towards the window that was so high.