View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-16-2015, 05:02 PM

Most men would have likely pouted at Inara's response. But Roy? He grinned from cheek to cheek. Sure, she wasn't fancy of his ego but Roy say through that facade. The lass was clearly just trying to hide her feelings away. Still, Roy knew better than to really draw her into such a corner. He might have been a pompous, flamboyant bad boy, but he wasn't a complete dick.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, cutie," he cooed before she offered up her name. Soon after, the other seems to join in, though Caden's attitude was really starting to wear thin.

"What is your problem," he chided while pulling away from the snarl. "Clearly you needed more sleep." Arms over his chest, he decided he wanted to put as much space between he and his grouchy other half.

Now beside the one named Anke, he smirked. "Don't blame yourself. I really shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like I did." Hand in hair, he flashed her a grin while a light blush kissed his cheeks. "Cute name," he complimented after Anke introduced herself.

As she went on, Roy turned to gaze up at the jackal. It just stared at them and caused the raven to cock a brow. "What's a Seran?" Shrugging his shoulders, he nonchalantly walked up to the jackal. "Is this a Seran?" He gave everyone an odd glare. "Because it really looks like a fox-ish thing to me."

Honestly, Roy knew nothing of what the girl spoke. Sure, he might have had the glowing lights, but the tune he was told was unlike what they heard. His was mainly a warning about how not to kill himself--and others! He knew nothing of their destiny, Saren, or the journey that would forever change their lives.

With a disinterested sigh, his orbs moved to his twin. "Don't suppose you know what they're talking about. You were rambling on about some blue light scenario this morning. Does that have anything to do with this fox and Seran?"

Half-expecting the girls to ask why he joined, the male threw up his hands and shakily voiced, "I swear, I'm not joshing or anything. I really just tagged along to keep an eye on my bro."

At first, the jackal was okay with the new handling but soon found itself interested in this raven, who claimed he knew nothing of the mission. Knowing just who he was, or at least assuming to know, the creature moved from Anke to the other. After sniffing Roy's behind, it jumped up onto Roy's shoulder and rested its body along the broadness of them. It didn't do anything other than slowly close its eyes and, every now and again, nod its head toward what laid beyond the wall. It was almost as if the poor thing was tuckered out or was too lazy to really show the make-shift team of four exactly what to do. (#lazyjackalislazy)

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-16-2015 at 05:36 PM..