View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-10-2015, 02:50 AM

At one point Caden glanced at his brother and just shook his head. Though it was kind of cute the way he was coddling the jackal. It seemed all of them expect for Roy were here for the same reason. After he mentioned not having a weapon his twin easily picked up on the disappointment that had been in his voice. The gesture Roy offered was a sweet one and made him feel a bit better. Caden chuckled, “I guess we will find out if you are right or not.”

Inara’s talking to herself distracted the wolf boy a bit from his search for the cat he knew was nearby. He looked at her a bit puzzled when she mentioned having someone to check to see if her mark was on her back. At first it seemed like an innocent request. That was until she had her stomach exposed to them and it appeared she wasn’t going to stop there. “Inara…umm...” The younger twin’s face turned red. Before the pixie could full expose her upper half he quickly moved to behind her placing his hands over hers to stop her. “Well…umm….” Caden stumbled over his words, his cheeks still flushed. “You shouldn’t do that.” Getting flustered he looked away from Inara and backed away.

While he regained his composure Anke took an interest in the new woman, Kit, who had shown up. The woman did look a bit familiar, but he hadn’t realized she was a celebrity. So even someone like that was part of their group interesting. Caden ponder this, it taking his mind off finding the intruder who was watching them.

Taking his eyes off them and still trying to avoid Inara’s gaze he pet the jackal that was still in Roy’s arms. Was it Seran or even connected to Seran? His thoughts were interrupted by Anke. Looking in her direction his azure eyes fell onto her. At first he shook his head slightly. “No…” There hadn’t been anything strange had there? Up until now he had forgotten about the odd looking pendant that was on a black cord around his neck because he usually wore the necklace his mother had given him. “..Or wait. Yes, yes there was. I was wearing this pendant when I woke up.” The man unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt to reveal the teardrop shaped silver pendant that held similar swirling markings to the ones on his chest and shoulder.

--------------------------------

Continuing to watch the young woman stretched out, lying along the tree branch she had been perched on. Her tail dangled down, slightly swaying back and forth while she listened and watched those below. Her nose wrinkled a bit at the strong scent of wolf. Gah, I hate the musty smell of wolf. Why does one of those have to be around here? If one of them was part wolf she wouldn’t be able to stay in this spot much longer. So they don’t know who Seran is or if Seran is even real?

Lexi bided her time in the tree letting those below continue to talk and discuss things. Growing curious when Kit and Caden both spoke of having items other than weapons she inched forward a bit, attempting to lean down from the branch to get a closer look. When the Neko shifted the branch made a creaking sound before starting to crack and break. With a hiss and yowl the young woman lost her grip and fell from the tree.

While she fell she shifted her body so that she landed on her hands and feet, looking like a cat that had just landed on its four paws. Luckily she landed in the space between the woman and men. Once on the ground her ears laid back and her tail bushed. Crap, looks like I’ve been found out. Still on her hands and feet she hunched up much like a cat would to make herself appear more threatening. There was a brief glint of fear within her peridot and turquoise orbs as she looked at the group around her. It was clear that Lexi was in fight or flight mode and looked like she ready to do which ever one she had to. It would take a little bit for the Neko to calm down.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-10-2015 at 03:22 AM..