View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-27-2014, 12:14 AM

Bran only smiled in a charming way when the older male tapped his arm and then squeezed it reassuringly for good measure. He could be very touchy-feely, especially with people he grew friendly with...but Bran wasn't exactly relationship material, though, which disappointed many girls in the past. He despised commitment, especially commitment of a permanent nature. Bran thought of the institution of marriage as a figurative ball and chain. Marrying someone wasn't a way to prove that you loved them--didn't they know that you loved them anyway? It just over-complicated things and made it difficult to sever ties with someone if things eventually went sour.

That didn't mean he was against physical relations, of course. In fact, Bran could be very promiscuous.

He blinked when Matthew leaned in a bit closer...and then another grin, this time a clearly amused grin, split across his face. "Why would you faint?" Bran sounded both teasing and merry at the same time. "You're not scared of horror movies, are you? Hm. That's a shame, if you are. Ed and I are both fond of horror. And not just movies and television, either. Survival horror video games are all the rage with us. I hope you get used to the stuff after a while--more often than not, if we're watching something or playing video games, it's horror-related." The long-haired male yawned, stretching his arms up and above his head again. "Not to mention..." Another grin, this time on the flirtatious side, "...a brave man is a sexy man."

Just as those words escaped him, Edgar descended the stairs again, cracking his fingers and heading straight into the kitchen. "Are your food allergies limited to seafood only, Matthew?" he asked after a moment, fishing through the cabinets and eventually unearthing a container of whipped peanut butter. "No nut allergies, I assume? I think I'm going to utilize some of that homemade chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream I whipped up the other day to make a sweet treat. It will only take a few minutes--I only plan on making ten."

As he was rummaging through the cabinets and yanking out ingredient after ingredient, his phone vibrated in his pocket. Working with one hand, he used his free hand to check his messages. He found the text from Yuuichi and hummed to himself, rapidly responding.

Dinner will be waiting for you under foil in the refrigerator. It will be labeled with your name. Sweet and sour chicken on white rice and drenched in a sweet pineapple glaze.