View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2015, 03:12 AM

Just how irritating Edgar's OCD could be was unknown. Bran already sat down with his headstrong brother and discussed it with him. He supposed that Matthew would now, in turn, let Yuuichi know about the blonde's issues...and he hoped that the two of them would be wisely careful around Edgar for the next couple of weeks while the two of them adjusted to having constant company. Bran and Edgar were somewhat reclusive, rarely inviting other people into their space. Edgar was by far the most reclusive of the pair--while Bran loved to go out to clubs and bars and socialize with a myriad of different people, Edgar did not. The blonde preferred the quiet company of his pets, books, and electronics over the company of other people. Having not one, but two new roommates was a big and unsteady step for the Royce twins, but especially Edgar.

Bran clearly recognized the look on Matthew's face, but he decided not to make a comment at all. Edgar could be a handful, certainly...but he was in no way handicapped. He was exceptionally uncomfortable in crowded public places, however, and the younger twin had to make sure he stuck to his brother like glue. The stigma surrounding schizophrenia was the reason why he'd been so reluctant to share this with their new roommates. Bran didn't want either of them to see Edgar differently, or to treat him like an incapable child...but he had to admit, they would need to treat him a bit differently than they would an ordinary person.

The dark-haired twin plopped down directly next to Edgar, who huffed tersely as a greeting. "We usually have movie night once a week, but we can do it more often if we've all got time," he piped up cheerfully. Too cheerfully, it seemed--the blonde adjacent to him fixed him with an odious stare before turning back to the massive television. Oh, yeah. He knew already that something was up--his brother and their new roommate lingered by the stairs for far too long, and now Bran was suddenly jubilant. "Doesn't matter what day," the younger brother continued, ignoring Edgar's stare all together (even though he felt it burning through him like a hot branding iron). "Just a night when everyone's free for a couple of hours."

The blonde finally settled on Dead Silence, leaning back into the cushy sofa. "We like horror. But..." he turned his gaze on Matthew. Those striking eyes of the Royce brothers (but especially Edgar's) really did resemble cool chips of ice. "We do, on occasion, like to delve into nostalgic movies. Disney movies, for example. I suppose we could draw straws, and the person with the shortest straw may select the movie for that night. Tonight, however, I suggest watching Dead Silence. It is an amazing movie with a shocking twist. You won't expect the ending at all."

Edgar was just about to click play...and then he glanced at Matthew again, flashing him the tiniest of smirks. "I do hope you aren't bothered by dolls." Bran shuddered at the mere word. He despised dolls. "Dolls creep me out," he whined, but he didn't protest Edgar's selection.