View Single Post
Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Everyone is in the throne room now! [Yes, I'm cruelly moving your characters here to break the block in our story] The queen raised from her throne and majestically raised her hands to sides.
"Welcome", she starts; "Welcome everyone, to the new court of Drostia! Some of you are old members of the castle, but many of you are new. Thus I have decided to hold a quick introduction of everyone living here". She holds a pause to turn her head towards Gaiae.
"This is Gaiae, one of our princesses. She is specialized in our kingdom's politics".
Rosalie moved to the next throne. "This is Leandro, one of our princes. He is the senior lieutenant in our army"

"Cheers!" Leandro waves his hand

Ignoring prince's outrageous attitude, the queen continues. "We have many royals living in this castle, but others are running errands for the kingdom. But you will see them all in time. Now I will give turn to our castle's mentor, who will also help you newcomers with the etiquette", she ends and gives Lydia a small hand move to note her to come in front of the people.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 08:39 PM..