View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 AM

The sudden sight of Yukina's facial expression changing between her relief and happiness back into concern and sadness worried Yukito to no end. There was no doubt about it, what he had just said for her safety caused her to feel suddenly different in an instant. He simply wanted her to leave so that he would be able to stay for her to be happy outside of this world of military life and not to mention torture of being treated as nothing more than a plain weapon with no feelings. Slowly releasing his hand from her cheek as she had backed away, he listened to her speak up to say that she was going to stay; before he even had the chance to speak up another word, the sound of banging on the door caused Yukito to come to an immediate pause. His once concerned facial expression for Yukina had quickly changed to a serious one as he turned his head over his shoulder just slightly to take a glimpse of the General standing there with two of his men. "Do you require something..sir?" Yukito left a few second pause between his words and the word 'sir' knowing all too well what he was saying at this point.

The General stood there with his hands behind his back as he stood at the entrance with his usual menacing look across his face. "I want to speak with you; Mister Yukito. My men will be taking Yukina to her quarters." His voice was irrated as it seemed as the two soldiers stepped forward and made their way towards both of Yukina's sides demanding that she came with them.

((Sorry it took me so long..;-; I've been really busy as of late.))