View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-23-2016, 02:21 AM

"Basically," he said while Vex finished up talking to the strangers, "we're trying to right the wrongs I started unknowingly. Had I know all my hard work was going to create an army, I never would have signed up for this. But," he slammed his fist into the palm of his hand, "I will make this right."

He looked over to Vex and gave her a solid nod. "We're looking to get recruits on our side. To stand with us. A friend of ours, Reino, is going to oppose the current tyrants. Once he gets enough people, we'll launch our attack. Reino's the face of the rebellion and we need to make sure we provide legitimate soldiers; not fakes."

With this new found knowledge, Ryker wrapped a hand around his chin. "So you're, like she said, saving humanity?"

"Exactly. If we let these, let's just call them experiments, fall into the wrong hands, the world will fall into utter chaos. We're banding together to put an end to their madness."

A wry grin grew on Ryker's face. "Sounds fun. Sign me up." The furrowing of Sycom's brows caused Ryker to grimace. "What? Don't think we have what it takes? I think we've proved that we're legit."

Then it hit him, they never answered Vex's question. "About the time travel... it kind of just happened. We were looking for food. Stumbled into a room. It was dark. Our hands hit something and... well, here we are now. We traveled to the past, your past. If I were a betting man, I would guess it's because you need us. Fate has a funny way of making things work out for the better. We failed in the future. Perhaps we're not meant to save the future. Perhaps we need to help you save the past. And, by saving the past, we can save our future."

The idea was crazy, but Sycom could see logic behind it. With a lazy shrug he shoot Vex a cheesy grin. "Whelp, I don't see any issues with them. If you're okay with it, I'd like them to join us. We both know we could use an extra set of hands. Hell, an extra set of eyes would be fantastic."