View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 PM

(Plus i'm trying to make it slower paced so Musikfreak doesn't miss much.))

Scarlett got up and went to the bars, taking L's hand and gave a soft smile. She shook her head at Fenris as she sat her food down beside her. "I'll eat later." She said, lacing her hand with his. "He doesn't have to do what you say.." She said softly, not wanting L to stop visiting her. She knew most of the crew wouldn't come see her because of work, or just because they didn't want to see the chained girl. "Anyways, you won't have to worry about me for long." She said, hinting that once they got to Puerto Principe she'd be killed. Her long eye lashes fluttered softly as she bit her bottom lip once again out of nervousness. What if he went violent against L?

She let her bangs fall into her eyes, forcing herself to stop biting her lip. "Plus, he's just being nice to me.. were just friends." She said to the man that had brought her food. She of course liked L more than a measly friendship, but she wasn't about to tell Fenris that. "And I could really use a friend before I'm killed." She said in a silvery tone.