View Single Post
IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of geeks and nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-23-2014, 06:59 AM

The general greeted the new recruit ,taking his eyes off the battle.He watched the boy closely as he obsereved the battle."well since you will be working with her ,that will be fine,you will be her....handler for the time being",he said and looked to the others who all had a look of shock. "no arguments men ,he has a far wider knolege of science then any of you or me for that mader....but i will have one of you keep an eye on him",he then blinked as the contol panel started alarming he whipped around and looked to the man who was controling it."whats going on?",he demanded.

The man at the control panel looked slightly paniced."I dont know... the robot isint responding to the comands were sending it ... its acting on its own!",he yelled ,no sooner had he said that,when the foot steps of th robot comeing for them.

The general turned to the glass and held on a gasp as the robot sent a fist at them,everyone braced for the attack ,but blinked when it never came.Looking up they spotted Yukina useing all her strength to keep the fist from going threw the glass.The general,snapped out of his shaock and had a cold grin on his face."even better then exected",he muttered.

Yukina crinched some as she caught the much larger robotic sit,useing both hands to keep it fom getting near the general and fellow warriors. She then used all hermght to shove the robot back,when the robot caought its balance and then threw the fist at her she jumped up ,landing n top of his fist,then ran up his arm before jumping onto its back. She quickly located the control panel and tore it open then grabbing the wires she ripped them out with one big pull,witch instenly sent the robot crashing to the floor. Yukina leaped off and landed gracefully by the doors of the training room. Once an all clear was given the door opened and she turned to the general as he,his men and ...a new person entered,she saluted them,