View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Immediately as Yukito stood at the entrance to begin the obstacle course, he had crossed his arms and watched as how Yukina had rushed through the course like it was nothing to her. There were times that he had noticed that she ended up getting hit by either spikes, the robots, or the barbered wires; this was strange to Yukito since he remembered that he designed her to be much more durable than to take such minor damages. Throughout the entire course, as large robotic parts fell to the sides of where Yukito stood; he remained unfazed the entire time since before he joined the military he was already a scientist who worked with dangers tools to begin with. Small things like large robotic parts flying everywhere was like child's play to him. As the timer continued to go until it reached 30 seconds, he noticed how Yukina immediately returned to the end of the course with the 30 seconds as her record. As she caught her breath, Yukito turned his gaze once more over towards the camera as he noticed how it was mostly focused on her now. There was no doubt about it, the soldiers were really interested in her now; and hopefully enough, with that display of her speed and agility, they should be distracted enough for him to speak with her alone.

Clearing his throat just slightly, he lowered his arms into his pockets as he leaned a bit forward towards Yukina to whisper only for her to hear him. "Yukina...do you recognize me at all?..It's me..Yukito. Your creator?...do you remember my face at all? look in your database, in your memories. Do you remember me at all..Yukito Calix?" He questioned her multiple times, hoping that the military hadn't been smart enough to be able to access her database and end up wiping her memory of who he was. If so, this whole thing was going to be alot harder than he thought it was going to take. Even if she didn't remember him though, hopefully enough; he could reprogram her to have her emotions started up so that she could finally feel some sort of emotion.