Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 05:35 AM

Erik shook his head "Why would I? I'm already dead technically, so I have no reason to eat" Erik was thinking more technically than he was in any other way. "I have seen the food they eat now-a-days, but it doesn't make me want to try it" Erik spoke, though he had seen Flan, the creamy baked custard and wondered what it tasted like considering the way it looked like an upside down frozen pudding cup. He liked sweet things when it came down to it, but he hadn't bothered with food in a long time. It would show a sign of weakness and he hated to be seen as weak even though he knew he was. He would never admit to that though.

Erik sighed following the vampire "I used to live in many different places, before I became a reaper I originally lived near a beach, I think it was in the states, but I don't exactly remember which part of the world. Southeast I think. My used to be home with all the traveling I did depended on where I was. A few centuries ago, I believe its rundown now, but my family's home is still around here. Quite a decent big place I think. I don't go there anymore though" Reapers were reapers because they didn't think about the past or try to mess with it. Doing that would bring back their memories and that meant they would be next to go or die. Or whatever they did as reapers. He didn't fear death, he just feared his own memories, afraid of what happened in the past to make him into a reaper. All reapers did or do at one point. "What's the book about?" he wasn't really all that curious, just hearing him out.