Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 04:46 AM

"so your telling me that if you take a life early it can be put back most of the time. yet there are times you have souls be reborn in new bodies without the memory's. can souls unlock those lost memory's?" the only reason he asked was because he wondered if the truth of old souls was just a myth or real. when he had been younger he had asked of his sire if souls were reborn or if they went to a finale resting place after they died. his sire being the old man that he was told him to stop asking stupid questions and go eat. he had not been pleased with that answer and since then had been trying to find an answer. now he seemed to have found some one who would know. "so what happened to a soul when they die. is it reborn or go to some resting place?"

"I am touching your hand so that I can make sure that I get to where were going and i dont lose you." smiling as Erik continued talking he tried not to laugh as the thought of dieing early was brought up. "you do realized how funny your comment about dieing early is, as most people would say I was already dead." looking around he felt sad to see the house falling in upon itself. did some one really live here at this house? granted it was better then the hovel that he had lived in when he was a child but still it was not want he would have wanted some one in this day and age to live in. "some one lives here?"

Quickly he reached out and gripped the edge of the cloak, he knew he wanted to hold his hand but he also knew that if did he was going to drive Erik away and all he wanted was to be closer to this grim. "so your telling me that she also is taking his place? why would that happen?" a part of him realized that maybe this family needed to lose some one before one of the other members could become the greatness they were to become.