Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 AM

"your lieing to my little grim." there was power behind his voice, and a darkness that seemed to make him larger then he truly was. Reaching up he gently run his finger down the side of Erik's face. "right now something has shaken you to your core, tell me." a part of him wanted to take the quiver from Erik's voice but another part wanted to dance knowing that even this grim reaper could fear. pulling him close Albert wrapped his hand around the back of his neck and leaned in to gently brush his lips. "tell me, show me. I want to..." he could not finish what he started to say. he did not want to scare Erik any more then he was. he wanted to take it from him but he could not do that without hurting him or driving him away.

Stepping back he smiled sadly at Erik, his hand still supporting Erik by his arm. other then touching his face and the faint brush of their lips he had not touched his skin. he would push Erik but now he did not think was the true time to do that. "what did you see that I can not?"