View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-21-2011, 08:08 PM

While Yukio continued to screech and flap his powerful firey wings all over the place inside the room causing more and more fire to consume the cold room. It hadn't seemed like anything was really working to his advantage since the room itself kept being poured in with more coldness and from what it seemed as Yukio had seen through the window; the scientists didn't even look really that afraid of what could happen. He simply gave them a dark glare as he felt even more coldness filling throughout the air, causing him to fall completely back onto the ground with both his firey wings beside him slowly with the flames vanishing soon enough. Within seconds, his entire body had returned back into it's human form; but no matter how cold the room had kept becoming, Yukio couldn't nor wouldn't freeze completely to the point of death. "Damn you...damn you all to hell.." he spoke a bit louder this time, knowing for a fact that the scientists could hear him even if he couldn't hear them.

((Little advice for all people using scientist characters.
You are the 'scientists'..so technically you guys are the ones that created all these experiments, you guys can go and put up an armory or something; and grab weapons designed to fight back against the experiments.
I will be putting an add-on for the scientists profile skeletons. You can all have up to three weapons; so pm your weapons and ill add them onto your profiles so this isn't completely unfair. >.<

and one thing. What 'large ball' are you talking about Andraus? O.o
if thats another power, you need to tell me since you didn't tell me much about what your suit can do; besides, fire, teleporting and the spiked arms.))