Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2018, 09:52 PM

"I can't make any promises," Erwan sighed, though he did not outright say he would deny Chance's request. Although he stated before that he would state things exactly as they happened to the guard, he did wonder at this point how his meeting would go. To cause fighting of course was never his goal. Stepping back after Chance's continued shows of affection, Erwan turned his attention to Hayden. "I am glad you still think highly of me after all this. I..." He shook his head, not finding any proper words to finish his statement. "We can talk more after we returned. He nodded his head to Chance in farewell then turned toward his dragon. Hayden mounted, clearly ready to leave.

At the last second though, Erwan turned back to Chance. "I do believe that we will meet again. Let us hope it is under better and truer circumstances." With that, he finally grabbed the straps on Rornigoth's saddle to pull himself up. The large rust dragon rumbled with energy, the power rushing into Erwan's head as well. Before he could command it, the dragon was already rushing off the ground, spreading his large wings above the trees before speeding straight for the capital city they called home.