View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-30-2015, 06:26 PM

Friday, January 30, 2015

So last night I bought a pair of ice skates that were like a million times better than the ones I had ordered online. They were a lot more expensive than what I wanted but I couldn't deny that they were incomparable to the crappy cheap ones I had bought that were going to hurt me every time I used them. Today I took them to Bryant Park today to skate with them the first time. There was some sort of winter carnival going on but not as many people as I was afraid there would be. The skates were amazing. Sooo much better than the rentals I used las time. They were sharp and actually cut into the ice instead of skidding across it and didn't hurt my feet at all. They held my ankles perfectly so they weren't bowing out and everything. The only thing that did hurt was where my jean chaffed me but that's not the skate's fault. Now for some pics! (Click the thumbnails to view full size)

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

• • •

As for my favorite Mene moment... I guess I would have to say it was shortly after I first joined and a kind menewshan gave me the Atlantis set (skirt, bra, panties, sandals, anklet, and pearl string I believe). The items were so beautiful and the donation so unexpected, it really made me realize how different Mene was from Gaia. I really love the sense of community we have here!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:46 PM..