View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-15-2011, 01:01 AM

The trip to the local grocery store was as uneventful as always. People blended in with each other and the surroundings held no interest as Tony walked from the crowded parking lot to the front sliding doors of the building. The drive from his house allowed him to wonder what sort of foods his cousin and siblings would want.

It was one of the trivial things that had been bugging him. Did any of them have allergies to the basic ingredients like eggs, milk, or peanuts? Or was there a particular food that one would refuse to even look at? He shook his head as one of the loitering cashier handed him a flyer and shopping cart.

Tony made his way throughout the store, grabbing a different variety of foods but still trying to remain in his budget. Every few minutes, he would politely nod to the passing customers as he pushed the now halfway full cart to the front of the store to pay for the food.

As the cashier scanned the items and had another bagging them, he glanced at his watch. He had hoped to killed just enough time before the arrival of his guests and still be able to have the groceries put in their rightful spots. The excursion had only taken little over an hour.

Paying for the groceries, he trudged out of the store and back to his car to transfer the plastic bags from the cart to the trunk of the car. As he went to place the final bag in the car, his cell phone began to ring.

((Seito, I hope this is ok. After reading your post, I have to admit I'm a bit nervous. Your writing is really good.))