Thread: Lethal Parade
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 08-24-2011, 10:48 PM

((*bows* Thank you, Angelo! Vacation was great. I'm trying to get my threads moving again. :sweat: By the way: cute change in Tali's behavior. :yes:))

Vos breathed more easily once Aura was out of sight. The mechanic went straight for his own tent (which was just as freezing and cluttered as ever). He set the pie to the side before concentrating on working with the tool that Mach had just found for him. With the light completely fried, he wouldn't be able to work with it. . . .
"Hardly able to scavenge parts," he muttered to himself. In the cold environment of his own domain, Vos seemed at home. There were no people; no noise save what he made. The only other movement inside the dimly lit tent was that of the mechanical critters. There were only a few: a small kitten, a squirrel, a mouse and a raven. These four animals seemed to know Vos better than any living person - even better than Mach.

Vos reached out to absentmindedly pull the squirrel down from a shelf, setting the mechanical creature (though it looked almost real) aside so he could reach for a stack of papers. He was working on something for Lethal, though no one else knew about it. Perhaps Mach did, but she was wise enough not to mention it to anyone.
"I just need some more . . ." Vos spoke quietly, his words drifting off. As though one of the critters heard him, the squirrel immediately leaped off to find something.

Falling into a calm way of going about his business, Vos sighed to himself. It was silent, near freezing, and dark. This was his environment.