Thread: Lethal Parade
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 08-27-2011, 05:53 AM

((HAHAH! Yes!!

Oh . . . and in my earlier post I said "cleared her throat." Just wanted to let you know that I was lying. :sweat: I fixed it because it made me laugh.

Also: Miss Wingless! You should wander around some more . . . or perhaps we'll start the show. I almost forgot about it. *cough*))

"Wives? Pity." Reylin snorted softly and turned to take something from a shelf. Starting to look busy, the mechanic almost breathed a sigh of relief when Aura started toward the tent entrance. Her words were what stopped him cold.
"You wouldn't," Vos said, his gray eyes cutting over to the dancer worriedly. The look on his face was uncertain, and his voice wavered as he spoke. He sounded far more confident than he looked. Silver hair falling away from his shoulders, he took one step forward and grasped Aura's arm so she couldn't leave. His grip was tighter than necessary, but he wasn't really used to dealing with beings of flesh and blood. Metal didn't need a gentle touch - so he treated her just like he would treat a solid surface.
"You'd be the death of me, girl."