View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-03-2015, 07:01 PM

As soon as his brother gave him his excuse he gave him that all too familiar look. The one that said “Really?”. His brow knitted slightly while he watched his brother wipe his forehead. “So you thought it would be fine to flood my room with a bright blue light. Got it.” Caden shook his head while he walked over to the kitchen cabinet where he kept the Tylenol.

“With how often you’re here I would think that you would remember that I keep it in here for when you need it.” After setting the Tylenol on the counter he frowned. “You look awful man.” His twin didn’t look well.

The slightly younger twin moved from the kitchen back into the living area to take a seat in a chair. “I know that right now might not be the best time to bring this up since you’re not feeling well, but I’ve been doing some thinking. Roy, I need to get away from here. I don’t know if it’s the Ederuvlen blood within me or something else, but I feel like I need to take a journey.” His azure orbs fell to the floor as he thought of how to explain further what he meant.

“Something strange happened earlier and I thought it was you pranking me, but maybe I was wrong.” After his brother joined him he went into further details, explaining what happened in his room before coming down stairs. “So what do you think? I might be better off if I’m not here in the city anyway…”

Caden looked to Roy for his thoughts on all of this. “If I’m not here then you’ll be free to do what you want. You won’t have to watch over me anymore. Not that you should be to begin with.” The smile he offered his twin was weak.