View Single Post
Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 PM

**Chapter 11 of Missing Pieces.

Chapter 11; Missing Pieces.

Mom: My car broke down and I can't afford a new ride or new parts. Can I borrow some money?

Auntie: I'm sorry Raine, but I have a new family to take care of. Call your new boyfriend you've been telling Cassie dear all about! No!, tell me all about your new boyfriend? What's his name?

Mom: I lied so she'd come back! Don't you understand I'm missing my children! You have no right to take them! I'm calling the police!

Auntie: Calm down, dear. It's the best thing I can do for them! Cassie decided to leave and she's almost 17! She can make her own decisions now!

Mom:But Anne can't! What about Anne?! This is counted as kidnap! I want my baby back! Give her to me!

Auntie: ...Raine please let me-

Mom: NO! NEVER! I WANT ANNE BACK! I'M CALLING THE POLICE! I WANT MY BABY BACK! NOW!

Auntie: Well...Fine. I can't seperate you and your child. I'll explain this to Cassie.

Mom: Cassie is only 16! There for she's still under my will too! That's counted as kidnap too! Give them BOTH back or else...I'll burn your house down and call the police! Now!

Auntie: Let's not get drastic now, Raine. I'll return the kids. But, don't burn ANYTHING down. Bye, Raine. You've turned into a monster.

Mom: I'm not a monster Kate. Can't a mom have her children! *laughs*

Auntie: ...Bye Raine.

Hangs up.

"Cassie, Anne, I need to talk to you guys!"