View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-12-2016, 08:52 PM

(I never realized I didn't answer this e3e. It poofed from my subscriptions for some reason.)
He watched the other move out of the way. So, he was going to try to high tail it out of there now? So much for being a big hunter. He stated that he was after him for the money. What an ass, Damien gritted his teeth together a bit. Then again, he knew plenty who were out for the same thing. Moving forward, he didn't let up. The other wanted confrontation, then he was going to damn well get it. "Ōkami, ōkami, mahō no kōri yari!" he said once more, this time placing a hand on the trunk of a nearby tree. Spears of ice tore through the wood, sending splinters of it rushing out around the scene. The spears ran straight through some of the nearby trees. One moving right in front of Damien.

He wrapped an arm around it, snapping the sharp tip of it off of the rest of the pillar. He would fix the other in his sights as he reacted to the new wave of ice. Slightly shielded from view by them himself, he would focus on the other. He pulled his hand back, before letting the tip of the former spear loose from his hand. It hurled towards the other like a spear. It would skewer something, if the other was not on his game. He followed up by jumping, landing on one of the ice pillars. It supported his weight, allowing him to get up to a greater height closer to the other. "Urufu ōkami kōri no ken" he said, an icy wind beginning to concentrate around his hand. He was already readying another attack on the end of that one.