View Single Post
Atsukami

Old 06-16-2018, 06:39 PM

Thanks guys, The lease agreement won't get us in trouble for this as i had to go through it before for this sort of reason. I seen a lease that would get me in trouble for this reason from a different apparntment so i know what to look for. (Also when we told them 3 people were living here they only gave us two leases, as we got two keys)

I could always double check since we do want then out at said time.

I know vocal agreements are most likely void. But im fine with that for the guys, just to understand rules that are also hopefully Common Sense.

But it was always a motion in set that my roommate was going to move out, she doesn't like the city much, she never stayed in it long. I think the most contract i can get is her signing the lease over to my bf even if it's a month earlier as it has a set date for them to leave.

The only thing i can see going sour, is that it doesn't work with her boyfriend. Since even he can stay at his work for the night (bunk), he is spending every night with her. Especially because this is them trying to fix things and see if they will have a future together.