View Single Post
Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 AM

Hey, Dazzy!....I'm planning to start a "Daily Diddit" kinda thing, soon....but I plan to make a post in the procrastinators thread, first....
I didn't get to post when I was there earlier cuz my phone chose to reset and delete what I was writing and kicked me off....
I had a friend who enjoyed her job as a CNA at a nursing home so much and she treasured the residents so much that she would go to work early and give baths....and when she hurt her back, she volunteered to go in and help feed them meals.
It takes a special kinda person to be able to work with seniors without depression coming to call...
I am not that kinda special person! Lol!
I have never tasted Kimchee...for I can't get it past my nose!...but I sure see a lot of it used in recipes on the cooking shows I see on PBS!
I prefer my cabbage NON-fermented, thankyou! Lol!
I barely get the chance to read a few threads on here before I get interrupted!....I would never get a BOOK read! ...but old books are awesome, even if they do smell bad! Lol!
I still have my middle school yearbooks...2 of em! ....I didn't stick around for picture time once I got to high school...dropped out after the 10th grade.
I pull it out every once in a while...and laugh at my picture! Lmao! & !