View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Just wanted a catchy titular title. Kind of in a pink fog. Maybe the allergy meds i take crashed thru my cranium barrier. Hit grocodile today. Got some fried chicken. Its actually better than kfc. #Who'd a thunk. So, after check out they ask if i want help out. That display table was gone, but i thought, what the heck. A pleasant, young man accompanied me and lifted all the bags. #How cool is that. Me mum used to use that service, but i saw it as a sign of weakness. Or natural old age. And id certainly not want a girl to help me. #Sexist, huh. I used to love touting my strength. I went to vegas with folks once, purposely to carry their luggage. #Called myself paula porter. Used to go warehouse shopping with mum, just to carry all the stuff. And goodness gracious. We'd both have a full cart. I unload both carts onto conveyor. And these are heavy, warehouse items. We roll out to her car. I unload both carts into every nook and cranny. Then we go to her house and i bring her stuff in. Then to my place to take out my stuff. Then i have to put it all away. I didnt know i had diabetes then, but invariably id have migraine rest of day. All that exercise without food lowers sugar.

And i helped my bro empty 2 houses of heavy furniture. #I am not a moving man. Id shriek in a thin, pink voice. So, ive done my share of lifting heavy stuff. #Now i graciously abdicate the thorn. Want help with those groceries, ma'am? Yes, please!

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

I seem to be off my feed. Could i actually not be hungry? Yet, that popsicle just now was enough. Did have 2 drumsticks. Im just draggin my feet paying the car insurance. Its...such...a...pain. To register. More user names. More stupid security questions. Whats the first school your female cousin, twice removed on your mothers side, went to? Input the captcha so we know youre not a demobot. Copy your em 3 times and send them out quickly to three friends whose birthday falls in may. I cant do this. #Im not strong enough

Yet, i must. #At least partly. Ill pull up my big girl underroos. I propose to register an account. Then do the rest tomorrow.

Baseballs on again?! Nytall. Take nytall tonight and sleep. Gentle, restful sleep...