View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2015, 03:05 PM

Its a splenderific day in the neighborhood. Lovely sun. I pig slept for 13.5 hrs. Back in time with my family in old sf house. Some danger was abrewin, tho. Outside a ladder and rope was connected to huge tree across street. I think tree was in danger of crashing house. Had other cool dreams.

I can hear its windy. It booms down the chimney. Theyre eventually going to ban wood burning chimneys here, i believe. Might i suggest e-chimneys? You would have liquid logs that only vape. Your town could smell of prosperity, happiness, and good tidings.

So much to do. I could definitely vacuum. A march of the ants was discovered on central coffee table. My kitchen blinds are positively furry. That requires clearing off counter and crawling up with a vacuum. Maybe? Then theres the omnipresent desky. Dental bill due. An amazon box arrived last nite. Havent opened it. Think its earrings. Got a mess of earrings to clean. I swab them down with alcohol before wearing. I have these new wedge sandals i need to practice wearing. They are sky high. Like 4 or 5 ". The reviews were very good, saying these could be worn all day. I dont know. It was awfully high up. Tho the air was particularly rarefied.

Ill try not to fool around on web you tubing and googling. What a magnificent time waster. And at the end what do you have? I like a productive day, truly. Just remembered all these pants bro left me to hem. Im really procrastinating that one.

Ok im off to work, right after i finish this joe. Have good day!

---------- Post added 04-14-2015 at 11:07 AM ----------

Cleaning blinds? Bhahaha! Just did bike for half hr. Um, cleaned vacuum filter. Vac half of kitchen. Im such a bum.

Got sucked onto the web. Was browsing thru tweets when i stumbled on this gals posts. I ended up going to her web site to read all her posts.

Shes this beautiful, blonde woman. Trim. Former marathon runner, etc. Wants kids. So, whats the problem? Well, she has stage 4 breast cancer. Cant have kids. No more running. She posted lots of pics and shes still bubbly and smiley. She met her current bf, after diagnosis. How unusual is that? And hes sticking with her even tho they have no future, just the present. But, thats enough. She has lovely supportive friends and family, her bf, plus her wonderful dog. She said shed give anything for just one normal day. With no cancer. Hey, thats what we have! She writes to document how shes dealing, and to say life still has wonderful moments. But, still. Im boggled by stories like these. How you live your life. How can you do it better? One scenario i like to recall. You know some of those movies where someone is stranded in a desert or a jungle? Theyre hot, thirsty, hungry. They cant believe their predicament. They look back fondly on their life. With all its irritants, trouble, and strife. And they wish they were there. And there you go!

Going to take bath salt dip. #Hungers for the magnesium high. But, im smelling bug spray. #Bleh