View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2017, 05:01 AM

Of course Amazon has to fuck it up that like that, wouldn't be be any other way to ship a gift. Has to be in separate pieces. Now I am kind of excited to see what it is! Rodd and I have plans to get helmets tomorrow and go for our first bike ride on our new bicycles, super excited. Every weekend since we've gotten the bikes there is something going on, or the weather was absolute shit and we certainly didn't want to go riding in the rain. Depending how well the bike ride goes tomorrow, we might be going on Sunday as well.

We're starting up the gym as well, Monday through Friday and the weekend for bike riding and exploring new things. Kind of want to see about getting a rack we can tie down or set up in the bed of the truck and take the bicycles with us up to say Sedona or Flagstff or something, ride around there, exploring and having fun.

Going to die my hair tomorrow, need to cover up the gray hair that is starting to poke through. Doing the midnight blue black again, kind of want to add a bit more blue to the color to ensure that it really pops. Thankfully my boss has cleared me to do the blue as long as it's tasteful.

Bummer about having to screen new people to stay in the house, I know how much you despise having to vet people. Oh joy.

Where are Joe's away from home going to be?

Evee gets to go to classes? Sounds like a fun adventure for her. Hopefully she has a good time at them.

Once the packages arrive tomorrow I will call you and let you know how much I love them.