View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 PM

I may over dramatize it? But that's what life feels like these days. Maybe that's partially cause i've got a daughter, and another baby on the way of unknown number and gender. xD

I do actually have an art field job, but its this obnoxious one where i'm not doing any art itself. I'm framing others art. and I'm an apprentice getting paid 10 pct commission. and nothing for the work or time i'm putting in. And when every job that has come in this month has been completed by me... i wonder why i don't own the company, because i would run it SO much better. which.. also. is kind of where the hate towards older generations is coming in.

Boss has told me i'm working to fast and efficiently and need to slow my butt down and not work so hard. (UMM WHAT???) *bangs head on wall slowly and repeatedly* i don't understand.. why... i can not... win... So i'm not allowed to touch any of the equipment unless i'm JUST practicing. And i have to sit and read textbooks on HOW to do the work instead of getting hands on experience.