View Single Post
Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-06-2017, 07:32 AM

January 6th 2017

Such a cold and frosty morning. Dropped off my brother at school today. This weather kills. I hate the cold so much :C my legs get numb after a while and my fingers turn into icicles. I wish I could stay in bed forever~

University from Monday kill me now. Not ready to go back yet.

Daily prompt: "A" is for...

Apples! Apples are good. Sweet apples, sour apples, juicy apples. They're all good and delicious. I actually haven't been eating many apples lately, I should.

Edit: wow, I just realised I did the wrong daily prompt, lmao. Go me. Today's daily prompt is 'Around Town'. My town is pretty good. It has everything and is a very convenient place to live. I like exploring it with friends but haven't really done that in a while. Last time we explored the town was back in August. It was a rainy day and even though we got soaked and I got sprayed with water from a car that drove past (fml) it was still a good day because we went pokémon hunting and then we found a friendly kitty near the park. We named the kitty after the park and to this day, whenever I go past the park the kitty is always there to greet me. Such a cutiepie~

Last edited by Mikio; 01-06-2017 at 07:41 AM..