View Single Post
Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-09-2017, 11:41 AM

January 9th 2017

OH MY GOD. Terrible day today. There was a tube strike in London and I didn't even know about it. I got to the tube station and then I finally realised and I just knew that I was going to have a horrible day. My university is in Surrey so that means having to take the tube to Waterloo station which is about a 20 minute journey but then I have to take another train to Surrey and that takes me an hour. But today, I had to take the bus. And do you guys have any idea how hard it is to take buses when there's a tube strike? There was severe overcrowding at every bus stop, heavy road traffic and I was continually shoved in the bus by people who were trying to squeeze into the bus when there was no friggin space, OMG. I was so pissed. You have no idea. Most of my journey was spent in traffic. Anyway, so I took three buses. Yes three. And during this time, my back was hurting severely from both standing up for hours and because my bag kept digging into my back when people shoved into me. Just ugh. I decided to head back home because I knew I was going to be really late to class and I knew that if I did somehow miraculously make it to uni then I would be screwed on the way back due to rush hour.

So I took three buses back home and right now I'm utterly exhausted. *Collapses and dies*