View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-25-2013, 08:11 PM

Bianca kept her eyes closed until she head footsteps coming her way, she opened her eyes slowly and looked up to see DEM standing in front of her. She blinked lightly and arched a brow to him. She knew what he said was true, she was alive because of them. A growl escaped her throat, "Don't remind me. I'm already dead, so dying would be a blessing." She hissed, Bianca turned from DEM as she started to walk away. "But you remember this, the Pantheon doesn't give a fuck about us...as long as their little gem is alive, this is just a game to them." Bianca left the Main Bay, she knew what she said was a little hurtful. But wasn't really in the mood to deal with people today, today happened to be the day she saw her parents alive when she was taken from them. She kept the day to herself then stopped walking as she leaned against the wall close to a window, looking down to the floor.

Regina closed her eyes, rubbing her temple as she looked up and sighed, "Sadly, I am well aware. The faster we get him the sooner those humans will be out of our hair." she said with a sinister grin. Slavs grunted softly as Regina gently rubbed the top of his head, "Music to my ears. The day you return is the day hope will be taken from the humans and things return to normal...for once." Regina said with an exhausted breath. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she looked up slowly, "The High Inquisitors picked the name, I'm not sure where it came from. Oh and while, you're there. Look out for Bianca Raven. I will be needed her again soon for...special reasons." The Elder woman said with a grin on her face, clacking her claws together.