View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2016, 09:01 PM

Octavius watched the young boy as he leaped from the tree. He was impressed that the boy knew how to greet a horse. The horse seemed taken with the young boy and quickly skipped the pleasantries and started nuzzling the boy wanting his attention. "Oh behave!" He snapped at the horse who just ignored him and seemed to want the boy's attention. Octavius sighed as he heard the boys question making him hang his head. He finally looked up at the boy as he tried to sit taller in the saddle like a knight in training was suppose to do. " I'm Octavius Alexander Reed Knight in training." He said being honest as the horse suddenly lifted it's head from the box and posed in a dignified manner as Octavius spoke. Octavius just rolled his eyes at the horse as he leaned down and patted it's neck. " Oh please you don't care about me other than I'm your personal toy. " He said as he laughed and looked to the Boy.

" Honesty I feel like one of the Grooms most of the time. I'm suppose to be learning how to be a knight instead I keep getting sent to the stables. Most everyone here seems to think I'm a stable-hand as well. Maybe their right. " He said as he sighed and looked to the horse. " This pain in my side is to be a gift for the Prince's up coming birthday. However none of the other stable staff can get near it to try and tame it. I believe they have chosen to leave this little pain to me to handle. " He said as he slowly dismounted from the horses back and walked closer to the boy still holding the horses reigns. " I believe a better question would be why a nobleman like you is out here by yourself? " He said noticing the boys dress. "It's not safe for a noble like yourself to wonder around this area without some protection. There have been rumors of bandits, wolves, bears and other things that wonder into the area sometimes." He said as he looked the boy over. " If your going to come out in these areas at lest dress the part so people can't tell who you are. You stick out like a sour thumb in those clothes and would be a easy target for some unjust person. You wouldn't be the first noble child to be kidnapped and held for ransom stolen in their own kingdom." He warned as he looked up seeing the sun. " Come on let's get you back or at lest get you some where safer."