View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2016, 12:34 PM

"Tutors?" Octavius said in surprise as he stood there for a moment thinking. Suddenly he got a nudge by the young horse. " Hey whoa there!" He said as he looked at the young horse who seemed taken will Alis. " I think the young horse is right. Why not come with us and walk around the market. It's good for the horse to get use to the land. Besides there is always something going on in the market. Some times there are shows other time singing. There is always yummy goodies on sale and beautiful girls around. Or some new trader from a strange distant land. You can learn a lot from a local market. You can learn about the trade and how good a king is by the market. If the market is flushing and there are many market stands with few poor people that is a good king with a healthy economy under his control. You can find out about the land by talking to the local merchants and traders by looking at their good and sampling them to learn about the quality. Really the market place can tell you a lot about a people and place. There is trader from a distant land who brings in sweet apples that this little one can't get enough of. I always bring him some when I can. I love the traders sour apples they are green and tart. " He said as he smiled. " It might be fun for you to come with us. " He said as he smiled. " Besides I am tried in combat so if things get rough I'll have your back." He said meaning it.