View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2016, 07:39 PM

"huh?" Octavius said as he turned looking at Alis. He then laughed as he smelt the wonderful smell. "Humm it's hard to say there are many things here that smell wonderful. Why don't we try the local baker. I believe you might be smelling some of their goods. There are many stalls here that make sweets, meals, and other yummy delights. " He said as he gently pulled on the reigns and began the walk through the forest of different stalls and smells. " Here is one of the best meat stalls." He said pointing to the stall run by a father and son team. "Is this what you smell?" He asked taking a moment to enjoy the wonderful smells coming from the smoked meet at the stall. He smiled enjoying the wonderful smell as he turned his head seeing another stall opposite the meat one full of different sweets. "Ah her is one with different spiced nuts drizzled in honey. " He said as he saw the desert that he loved. " Oh you have to try some of this!" He said as he pulled out a few coins from his coin purse at his side.

"Here is one of the best deserts around here. There is crispy pastry with a nut mixture covered with honey. I believe it's called Baklava and is new here. " He said as he thanked the lady and handed the large piece to Alis. " Here try it and see what you think." He said as he looked around trying to find the bakery. " Ah there it is!" He said smiling as he saw the crowed gathered around a small stall being run by a young girl. Off to the side stood the bakery it's self. " The fresh breads are sold here at the stall and the other goodies are inside. The smell of the fresh bread normally brings crowds. Their cakes are moist and put a smile on anyone's face." He said as he smiled and looked to Alis. " I hope that you are enjoying yourself. And don't worry there are more stalls so we'll find what is catching your attention I'm sure."