View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-04-2017, 12:53 PM

"Hey!" Octavius shouted as he watched Alis wonder past him. " Great now I have two of you to keep up with." He said under his breath as he looked over at the young horse who just glared at him. " Don't act indigent now." He said rolling his eyes as he tried to follow after Alis. He tried his best to navigate the busy streets of the market place. However it seemed that the further he went the busier it got. " Are the fates against me today?" He said peering up at the sky anger fully in his voice. "Just what I need to loose him and you." He said to the horse who just turned it's head obviously still mad.

Octavius looked around the crowed street he found himself on. " He couldn't have got far." He climbed up on the horse who looked nervous with all the people around. " Shhh Boy it's alright." He said softly to the horse as he tried to find Alis from a slightly higher view point. There he saw Alis strange colored hair. It was different from most peoples. Normal people had brown,red, black, blond or a variation of such colors. However Alis hair was more silver something of a oddity with made him stand out. "Alis!" he screamed out over the crowded market place. However about that time his eyes noticed sudden movement. The men where dressed in strange attire and had sinister looks on their faces. At there sides where long curved swords not native to the land. They seemed to be heading right for Alis obviously noticing his strange hair and dress.