View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-21-2014, 05:42 PM

He listened to her and watched. He felt bad that she was so scared, but he figured there was little he could do at the moment. He did not want to rush it or push her. He could not help but smile and chuckle a bit when she asked him if he was a space alien. He shook his head, at both that and her offer. "I am no alien....and I am not going to hurt you" he said, "I do not want money or anything from you....you are not here because anyone forced you. You are here of your own will...you wanted to escape." He looked at her again, "as soon as you find what you are looking for, you are free to go..." Again, something tugged inside of him.

He pushed it away. He took a breath, "you are free to take this as slowly as you like....the temple is open and there are others here....if you desire we will be there. There is no going back however, now that you are here, the only way is forward..." He had said that to the other, the male plenty of times. He had said that a person could not run from themselves. While that was true, it was never merely that simple. "I am sure you would feel better after a cup of tea.." once more he tried to offer her something, a peace offering, something to help her calm and show he was not her enemy or trying to hurt her. He had a feeling, and it had shown so far, that in her fear she was not really fully listening to him. He was not going to force himself closer either, staying back a bit from her to give her her space.