View Single Post
Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 07:28 PM

[B]
Welcome to my monarchy!

I shall greet you with a heavy heart. I, the Queen of Drostia, have just lost a husband. Our King, David Drostia died in a terrible accident. Who could have known that jumping from a tower would be so dangerous?
The court is on the verge of disaster after our loss, but do not fear. I am here to rule. Unfortunately, my raise to power and glamour has required... sacrifices. Bloody ones, yes, but they were necessary. Because of these sacrifices the court is rather empty. Thus, I've sent you this letter.
Join my court. Join the path to power, love, fortune and WORLD DOMINATI---- No, that sounds too aggressive. Let's call it "spreading of the peace and tactical growth".

But be aware! I am your friend in this court. I am the one who can give you power! A name! The problem is that even my purge didn't get every rat. There are still many of those who oppose me, and I hope that you wont become one of them. Things could turn quite... unpleasant.

To join my court, you're asked to send a personal letter to me. After all, I do need to keep track of those wondering my castle's hallways. Fill this:

Name:
Title in the court: (You may invent one!)
Personality:
History:
Picture: (For the guards)

I shall then tell you if you're allowed to enter my gorgeous and rich court!

Let us make a perfect and powerful monarchy!

Sincerely yours,
Rosalie Drostia, the Queen of Drostia, "Yes, Your Highness" to you!

Last edited by Isendor; 10-02-2011 at 05:52 PM..