View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM

Kiyoto flinched in pain and grit his teeth as the pressure was applied to his wound. When the witch finished her healing, he shook his head and put his hands on hers. Gently pushing her away he slowly stood. "No I'm fine, your energy fully healed me with your magic." He said and grabbed his pants from his bag and pulled them on. "Are you feeling alright? I shouldn't touch any of you... I can drain you without realizing it..." He said in warning and Cryla chuckled hearing Leyrn. "We know Leyrn. It was just a really good hit." She said dismissively and watched as the topless angel had a camp setting itself up by just waving his hands. Studying him she then realized what he was. "A fallen energic!" She exclaimed and he froze and looked back at them. The tribal tattoo on his chest glowing when she spoke. "Yes, you're right... But I don't remember anything besides my name..." He said and and the elven princess's smile disappeared slowly. "I'm sorry." She said and he smiled brightly. "It's fine. I'm just greatful for you all to free me."