View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 03:33 PM

lol I think I missed the last one I need to watch it quickly. lol You and my sister are both Rumpelstiltskin.
LOL Thank you I tried to tap into Regina. Oh Robin hood......I love those two together.
Though my hubby is like Hook. So he says I am all the women rolled into one from once upon a time.
I think he is just saying that so he can be with me. Though thinking of it he does have some Robing hood in him.

LOL I was rereading our role play and I enjoyed just reading it. I like your post better till it came to Scarlets rant then I loved my post. I noticed a few spelling errors as I read on my part but lazy here didn't fix them. I really like how it flows honestly it makes for a great story. I still love your smexy guard. I can't wait to see how things turn out either. lol I had to go in and and some humor with Rubble since he is our funny one. I love how he by past the serious and starts talking to Gia. And tell her brother he should be after her not Aurora. lol only a pirate wouldn't notice the difference between the two. I'm still not sure if I should kill them both off or let Rubble live and Mumble die. I need to work on Rubble more and make him just to funny to live without.

LOL yes a Ladyfor Ennius. Well maybe if he has a lady friend he want feel so old and tired. Oh you have Ideas please share.
I want lie I stalk your page to see if you are going to post or not because this rp is so good. *hang head*
Yes I admit I stalk your page. I just can't help it this is such a good rp. I am so excited to see your post!!!!!!