View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 02:32 PM

Ok here is the site I used for the elvish language.

I hope you like what I posted. I think you'll need to find a picture of the New Fay King.
I thought that maybe we would let everyone get use to their new roles. And maybe after his coronation as king once the palace is rebuilt he takes a walk one day to Aurora's favorite spot near the lake. He starts crying and one of his tears hit the necklace and that is what frees her? What do you think? I thought way that everyone gets to move on with their life before Aurora comes back. Maybe he could let Stardust Centair queen wear Aurora for a while because he is too grief struken he can't bare to look at the necklace. Maybe he finally gets the nerve to look at it the day of his Coronation and that is when Aurora is freed by his tear? Just a idea for you. I hope you like my post I really do. It took me quiet a while.

lol I tend to post rather fast most days. More than anything I'm lonely and right now I need something to keep my mind off my grandmothers passing. Since I can't sleep right now all I have to keep my mind off of it is rp. I would rather get lost in a rp than have to go through this holiday season knowing I wont have my grandmother. She and my mom raised me together so I was closer to my grandmother than most people. She was more like my mom and my mom was more like my dad. That is why I am always on Men right now anyhow. I just can't sleep because I'm still trying to deal with it. This is the one place I don't have to face it everyday. That is why I stalk your page is because I hope you'll post so I don't have to think and can just rp. lol I do it to my other rp partners to. I'm not some creep I promise just not facing reality right now is all I want. Because as soon as my rp time is over everywhere I go I see her favorite things and I start crying. If I have a good day my mom calls and then we both start crying together. We all have our ways of dealing with sorrow I just prefer to forget about mine for a while in rp.