View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM

A new site! Learning Elvish phrases used to be a pass time of mine

It's epic! I dunno how Gideon's going to deal with being King. He pretty much reached all his goals and now he's got this to deal with. At least he'll have Alex and Ennius to help him, but... Aurora... *grabby hands*
Hmm, that's a pretty good idea. Yeah, I think I've got some stuff to add to that. This all going better than I expected

Oh my God, I am SO sorry. Really, I dunno what to say to make it better. All it takes is a lot of time and patience and I hope God grants you that. I actually know exactly what you're talking about (and this is uncanny). I was actually raised by my grandmother as well! I even called her Mummy. My parents got divorced when I was really young and my mum needed to go to university, so she would pass me from person to person during the day and that wasn't really healthy. So, my grandmother said she would take over until mum was settled. I ended up living with her till the day she died. That was in 2010. At that time, if I didn't have my family and good friends it would have been unbearable. The pain isn't there anymore, but sometimes it's hard to think about because I wish I had known her now when I'm so much better at... well being me. Anyway, just know that if you ever need someone to talk I'm here and it will get better. Just be strong

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 08:39 PM ----------

Cannot find suitable King Picture for Gideon. What think you of these?

This one?

Or this one?

This?