View Single Post
Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:24 AM

☆ January 1
Happy New Year Menewsha!

I had a fun New Year's Eve party with my family last night. Then after everyone else went to bed, I walked into town in the middle of the night to go stare at the ocean for a while. The moon was bright and it was freezing cold and so so beautiful.

Today I am getting all my 2015 threads set up. In addition to this memory jar, I'm also going to the do the 50 Book reading challenge again and the 25 Crafts challenge. I might also try to do a drawing challenge and a drabbles challenge. Would anyone be interested in joining me for that? I've got to think about my New Year's resolutions too. It seems silly, but I always feel like the new year has real power to it, like it really is a time of change and new beginnings. It feel more potent then my birthday for sure. I try to take advantage of this momentum as best I can.

I went out to the hot tubs and sauna with my sister this evening and soaked up lots of warmth. We went out to the bar afterwards for beer and dinner and to write our resolutions. We were in the habit of going to the tubs and the bar every week last summer, which is one of the best things I did last year. Worked wonder for my stress level (and my acne), so I want to be sure to go keep going regularly this year too.

Anyway, here's to a great year to come! I'm looking forward to sharing it with all of you.

Last edited by Chexala; 01-01-2016 at 12:42 AM..