View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2018, 10:39 AM

Li Mei hung up her phone and turned to the kids admiring the heart fox shrine in front of them.
Li Mei: "Alright kids… Soooo, it totally looks like Boq Boq and Xeox’s parents… ah… Parental Units, aren’t coming to get us after all. Something about a sub-speed power… thingy like, running out of fuel."
Boq Boq gives Xeox a knowing look
Li Mei: "Anyways, you three…"

Yumeh: "MROW!" (What about me?)

Li Mei: “I totally didn’t forget about you Yumeh! You four are all in my care until we can get back to Menewsha.”

Boq Boq: "Human Li Mei! I have a galactic idea! We can set sail like the Pirates of your distant past! First we must procure a Chinese Junk, and then…"
Xeox surreptitiously points the bubble gun at Boq Boq and squeezes the trigger, encasing her brother’s head and thankfully muffling his ramblings.
Xeox: "I think what Boq Boq means to say is, what should we do Human Li Mei?"

Li Mei: “I think Boq Boq’s idea is actually awesome! It just so happens I’m booked on an ocean liner that’s headed back for Menewsha. Well actually… There’s totally a train ride from here to the ocean first… But that won’t take too long! We should be home before the Festival of Winter Nights!”

Cessy: “That long? It’s going to take ages to see Jeryck again!”
Cessy clutched Yumeh to her chest looking quite sad indeed.

Li Mei: “Hey Don’t worry Cessy! It’ll be a totally rad adventure taking a train ride AND sailing on the ocean!"

Xeox: "Actually Human Li Mei, we’ve had quite the adventure already. I think Cessy might be feeling a little, how do you humans put it… Sickly for home?"
Cessy gave a slight nod in the affirmative.
Li Mei: "Oh… I see. In that case, lets head back to my Mom’s house. She’s awesome. She’ll make you some awesome snacks and you can totally hang and play with my annoying little brothers. I’ll get us a few extra tickets to ride!"
Li Mei gathered the children and started walking back to her home. It wasn’t fancy by any means but it sure was cozy and she thought that was exactly what Cessy needed right now.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-24-2018 at 07:48 PM..