View Single Post
R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Oooo!
That evil military guy with the claw scars??
He's in it?
Is he at least not evil this time?? :( </3
I liked him until he became killer evil!!
Yes that guy! He isn't evil...well he might be to be honest, the series ended before you could really get a glimpse of the truth with him!

Quote:
I didn't know she was in Are You Afraid of the Dark!!
I used to watch that as a kid!!
That's news to me haha
Everwood was soooo good though - if you get a chance to watch it I highly recommend it!
It was on for a few seasons - I missed the last 2 or 3 because WB wasn't on our TV anymore for our area :( </3
Haha I use to watch that as a kid too!! At work a close group of 6 of us have lunch together every day and we always open the lunch time with "Submitted for approval of Mid-DAY society, I call this story..." since that's what they used to say at the beginning of the show...only midnight :D /lame

I might have to check it out, I did hear good things about it!

Quote:
Yeah - I loved Amazing Race for the culture aspect, but I couldn't ever get into the people who were on it, ya know?
I had no favorites so I couldn't stick with it :3
That makes sense, I had that problem with the Big Brother show...I tried getting into it because a lot of my friends liked it but I just didn't jive with any of the people in it! Bachelor and Bachelorette too.

Quote:
That's one reason why I want to get into it!
But I keep seeing previews and I'm so turned off :(
Maybe the previews are just bad until you get into the shows and understand it?
I'll see if it's on Netflix!
Big Bang is hilarious, but you kind of have to watch it from the start all the episodes. Otherwise it's just a funny sitcom that you rarely catch type of deal. The episodes are like 2Omins long and are jammed back with nerd lingo and hilarious bits. My boyfriend is exactly like the lead character Sheldon, to the point that my friends call him Sheldon xD It's pathetic!

Quote:
Hahaha I couldn't get into that one at all - just isn't my thing :3

OMG ONCE UPON A TIME IS ON!!!!!
I'm like freaking out dude you have no idea!
I'm SOOOO jealous that you get to watch it tonight XD We will discuss it tomorrow together!