View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-02-2017, 01:41 AM

Octavius paused as he noticed that Alis paused and seemed to shiver. He frowned slightly at the boy reaction obviously remembering something unpleasant that he encountered in the place. " I see, well why don't you go over dinning rules with me. After all I believe your being judged on how well I preform tonight. " He said as he felt eyes on them now and again knowing that the old maid was near to keep a watchful eye on them. " I don't know the rules for dinning or most of the rules that you are subjected to. " He said not sure what he should do or say. He sighed as he felt like a clown in the outfit again. " I'm better with combat and horses." He said as he started laughing knowing that some of the other squires would faint seeing him here.

" Sorry Alis, I just imagine the faces of some of the other boys I know seeing me like this. A stable hand like me dressed like this. They would die just knowing I met the Prince. Much less knowing the Prince himself was dressing me. " He said as he laughed and grinned. " Funny how fate turns things around! Well lets do this Alis! Let's see if we can make it through dinner and impress your parents. Who knows if we do a good enough job your father may see how much you have grown. He may lessen to you and cut back on some of the lessons."