View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-10-2016, 07:59 PM

January 10th - So I have unfortunately ran out of Monthly Challenge questions to answer. Therefore, I will supplement this memory jar with a little extra about myself and my current to-do list. I just attended a concert yesterday, so I am trying to sort through the photographs from last night as quickly and efficiently as possible so that I can post them on my social media and share with the appropriate people. I need to pack soon because I am leaving home again (I do this every week) for my room that is closer to where I take classes during the week. I have already cooked water to bring to the room and washed clothes that I will pack, including my swimsuit. I have been swimming about once a week as part of my new year's resolution to exercise more and lead a slightly less sedentary life. I have a lot of videos to watch and take notes on. I also have a textbook that I am planning to read from cover to cover. And then there are other resources I am planning to use to learn the material, including the lecture slides. I need to remember to pack my bed liner as well as a new bottle of shampoo, because I am almost out of my hair cleaning supplies over in the room. (I like how I am referring to it as "the room"...I share it with someone else, so I wouldn't call it my room. My room is what I call my bedroom in my house.) And I still haven't been able to clean and declutter as much as I have wanted to. Anyway, my policy is that accomplishing the little things will add up to a larger amount of stuff being accomplished.