URE NPC

Old 07-29-2013, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockReject View Post
hm, I shall just bring out the tub and Mo will behave. >3
Sounds like a deal to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
XDI suppose you're right. Whenever I'm asked about what I want in my future home I say "huge walk-in closet, marble counter tops and a giant shower with a bench" XDD So you just completed 1 of 3. MAY I HAVE A TOUR?
Of course dear. My castle is open to all during the ball. Those are all very nice things to have in a home.

My private royal quarters are one of the best places in the castle since it's like I have my own little house within the castle and I don't have to share it with others unless I want to. Anyway, within my quarters I have my bedroom which is generous in size and my walk in closet is just as big. The bathroom is around half the size of the bedroom with a shower that includes a bench and has one of those adjustable shower heads with 20 different settings. There is also a Japanese style bath as well. It's one of my favorite things, so relaxing. The counter tops in the bathrooms and the kitchen are marble. I have my own private kitchen as well. My servants thought I was nuts when I had a gourmet kitchen built, but what can I say. I like to cook for myself from time to time and sometimes for guests as well. Of course I have some special guest rooms as well along with other things within in quarters such as a library, study and private music room.

Now look at me going on and on about this. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rambling.